Monday, March 3, 2008

Black & White and read all over.....

Oh my. My latest find at OfficeMax. Now if I wasn't a 12x12 girl, I could definitely see these as album-potential.



Right now, I'm just going to use them as organizers. Got the idea from Simplify101--although I did order the wonderful russell+hazel binders--love those!

I digress.

Here is the surprise. You open them and it's beautiful on the inside, too!



Sorry, the photography is lacking. I don't get those beautiful shots with natural lighting when I'm usually doing this at midnight or so... sigh...

But wait, there's more. Of course, I got the ridiculously overpriced Post-Its and tags. I'm thinking of using these for journaling... I dunno, I just like looking at them right now!


I think these would go great with Teresa Collins' new line! Check out this video from CHA in Anaheim.

Leave me a comment if you've found anything great lately, too! I'm still looking for that Damask tape that was all the rage a few months ago! Take care and happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kate O'Brien said...

i love all of your fun finds!!! so glad you started a blog. i bookmarked you so i can check back often!

have a great weekend!